RMN Deputy Nurse Manager
£18 – £19 + Enhancements per Hour
Hospital, Mental Health
£18 - £19 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £37K p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | MH Rehab/Step Down Service | Great Benefits
A specialist mental health rehabilitation and recovery facility in the Redhill area has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mental Health Nurse/RMN to work as Deputy Clinical Ward Manager.
The facility provides psychiatric rehabilitation and step-down services to adults coming from low and medium secure facilities who need additional support to make full recovery and develop independent living skills.
Details of this RMN Deputy Clinical Ward Nurse Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working day shifts, with flexible working in place
- A very competitive pay rate in the region of £18 to £19 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a basic annual salary of up to £37,050
- Generous overtime rates and Bank Holiday enhancements
- A company pension plan
- A comprehensive induction programme plus ongoing learning and development opportunities which includes support with NMC revalidation and regular appraisals and supervisions
- Free meals whilst on duty, free on-site parking, free uniforms and DBS check
- Employee assistance programmes and staff loyalty rewards
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes are available
- Tier 2 Sponsorship may be available to Non-EU Nurses (subject to T&Cs)
- Staff accommodation may be available at a subsidised rate
As RMN Deputy Ward Nurse Manager, you will provide effective clinical leadership and line management to the nursing team and will coordinate, manage and monitor all aspects of care. You will ensure medications are safely managed and administered and will participate in clinical audits, supervisions and clinical governance in addition to providing cover for the Ward Manager in their absence.
What we are looking for in a Deputy Clinical Ward Nurse Manager:
- NMC registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate proven experience working within a mental health setting, with some experience in a senior nursing or clinical management position
- Committed to your own professional development, with evidence of post-registration training and willing to learn
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to deliver positive, proactive leadership
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back