RMN Deputy Ward Manager
£40,000 per Annum
Hospital, Mental Health
£40,000 p/a + Benefits | 37.5 Hours – Days | CAMHS Unit | Experience Essential
A leading national health and social care provider is currently looking to recruit an experienced Mental Health Nurse to work as Deputy Ward Manager on a dedicated CAMHS unit in North London.
The facility specialises in supporting young people and young adults with acute mental health needs and personality disorders, and you will play a key role in the day to day running of the ward.
Details of this Deputy Ward Manager role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, usually working Mon to Fri 9am – 5pm
- A great annual salary of £40,000
- A great benefits package which includes a private pension, life assurance, and enhanced maternity packages
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
- A generous annual leave allowance, free meals whilst on duty and staff wellbeing support
- A range of financial benefits and retail discounts
In this role you will deliver effective senior leadership to the ward nursing team, ensuring risks are assessed and managed and that statutory requirements are met. You will participate in audits and will manage and monitor clinical service delivery, ensuring a safe and effective service.
The successful candidate for this Deputy Ward Manager will meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Demonstrate a minimum of 2-3 years post-registration experience working within a mental health environment, with CAMHS experience
- Experienced in a leadership/senior nurse setting in a mental health environment
- Provide evidence of continued professional development with intent to continue
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back