RMN Night Staff Nurse
£17.25 per Hour
£17.25 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £37.7K | | 42 Hours – Nights | Private Mental Health Unit – Good CQC
A mental health facility on the outskirts of Preston has a vacancy for a Mental Health Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
This multi-disciplinary facility provides accommodation for residents experiencing a complex range of mental health issues and is fully CQC compliant.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse vacancy and what the service is offering:
- Great hourly rates of pay of £17.25 plus paid breaks and enhancements for Bank Holidays, which is in line with NHS band 6 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary in the region of £
- 42 hours per week on night shifts only
- A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
As Night Nurse you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the facility, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Ideally experienced in a mental health setting and confident working nights
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
- Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back