RMN or RNLD Nurse
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£26,520 - £31,525 per Annum
Hospital, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£26,520 - £31,525 p/a – Band 5 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours – Days | Low Secure Mental Health Unit | Great Benefits
An Oldham mental health unit is currently looking to recruit an RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team on full-time days.
The low-secure unit provides care and rehabilitation to adult males with a range of care and support needs, including mental health problems, personality disorders, challenging behaviours and sensory disabilities.
Details of this RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse position and what the unit is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A Band 5 equivalent salary in the region of £26,520 to £31,525 depending on experience
- Industry leading training and development programmes
- A company pension scheme, life assurance and enhanced maternity pay, plus employee assistance programmes and wellbeing support
- Free on-site parking and meals whilst on duty, and 50% of your NMC registration fees paid
- A minimum of 33 days annual leave, which increases with service length
- A range of discounts on retail, tech and travel, plus cycle to work and car salary sacrifice schemes
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally have previous experience in an adult mental health setting, however NQ RNs will be supported through a comprehensive preceptorship programme
- Confident working with service users who have challenging behaviours and complex needs
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back