RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse
Near Clacton on Sea, Essex
£28,210 - £36,124 per Annum
Hospital, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£28,210 - £36,124 p/a | 37.5 Hrs | Days or Nights | Low Secure Learning Disability & Mental Health Unit | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits
One of Essex’s leading specialist mental health and learning disability care and support facilities which is located in a rural setting near Clacton, currently has an exciting opportunity for an RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their team.
The service specialises in supporting males and females with learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and those with forensic histories, and offers intensive, patient focussed treatment programmes.
What our client is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD position:
- A full-time, permanent position of 37.5 hours per week
- A great annual salary in the region of £28,210 to £36,124 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays) which increases with length of service
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, including support with NMC revalidation
- NMC PIN renewal fees paid in full
- Free meals and refreshments whilst on shift
- Free parking
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
In this RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse position, you will manage a caseload of patients in a forensic setting, managing and coordinating care and taking an evidence-based approach.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD position:
- Qualified Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally experienced working in a low secure setting, or in a similar environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and confident working with service users who may present with challenging behaviours and complex mental health needs
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back