RMN/RNLD Charge Nurse
Bromley, Greater London
£32,320 + Enhancements per Annum
Hospital, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£32,320 p/a + Enhancements | 38.5 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits + L&D Prospects| Adult ASD Unit | Relocation Package Available
One of the UK’s leading specialists in mental health rehabilitation and long-term support is looking to recruit an experienced RMN or RNLD to join their Bromley facility as Charge Nurse in a dedicated Adult ASD Unit.
Details of this RMN/RNLD Charge Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
- A contract to work 38.5 hours per week, with flexible shifts in place
- A fantastic annual salary of £32,320 per annum plus enhancements for nights and Bank Holidays
- A commitment to your continuing professional development which includes an industry leading in-house training academy, your own personal development plan and support with NMC revalidation
- Relocation packages are available
- A company pension plan and many benefits which are in line with the NHS including enhanced maternity pay
- A range of financial benefits including a competitive pension scheme and a range of retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
As Charge Nurse, in addition to participating in direct patient care you will play a key role in the day to day management of the unit and will cover in the absence of the Ward Manager.
What we are looking for in a Charge Nurse:
- NMC Registered RMN/Mental Health Nurse or RNLD/Learning Disabilities Nurse
- Demonstrate at least 2 years post-registration experience working in a mental health setting, ideally with experience working with adults living with ASDs
- Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role, with experience completing clinical audits and supervising clinical teams
- Committed to your own professional development and that of your colleagues, and ideally you will have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
- Strong communication and leadership skills and able to work well under pressure
If you are interested, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361 or apply below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back