RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse – Complex Dementia Unit
£16 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£16 p/h | 36 Hrs | Paid Breaks & Handover | Great Staff Benefits | High Staffing Levels | Learning & Development | Free Parking
One of Staffordshire’s leading elderly care homes is currently recruiting for an experienced RMN or RNLD to work as Staff Nurse in their complex dementia unit.
The home benefits from state-of-the-art facilities and provides a diverse range of elderly care services, with a very strong and established team in place which includes round the clock management support and a minimum of 6 Registered Nurses working on-site at all times.
Details of this RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering are as follows:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shifts on days or nights and covering a 7 day rota, which is set at least 4 weeks in advance
- Great rates of pay of £16 per hour, plus paid breaks and handover
- Personal development plans, monthly training workshops with the in-house Nurse Trainer in a state-of-the-art training suite (on-site) and extensive progression opportunities
- NMC renewal fees paid
- A company pension scheme
- Free staff parking, subsidised meals plus much more
As RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse, you will provide high-quality clinical care to older people living with complex dementia care needs, managing and maintaining care plans and medications and ensuring the needs of residents are met.
The skills, qualifications and experience required for this RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse role:
- NMC registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse
- Ideally experienced in a dementia care setting
- Confident managing and implementing care plans
- Willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliva Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back