RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse
£27,895 - £34,290 per Annum
£27,895 - £34,290 p/a – Band 5 Equivalent Rates | 42 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Small Mental Health Hospital
A small mental health unit on the outskirts of Norwich is currently looking to strengthen their nursing team and recruit RMN and RNLD Nurses on a permanent basis.
The facility provides locked rehabilitation services to over 18s who have diagnoses of mental and/or developmental disorders, many of which have been detained under the Mental Health Act.
Details of this RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week
- Flexible shifts on days or nights
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £27,895 to £34,290 depending on experience
- Free on-site parking and meals whilst on duty
- A generous annual leave allowance
- Your NMC registration fees paid
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working with adults with a range of mental health conditions, some of which may demonstrate challenging behaviours
- Flexible to work shifts over a 24/7 rota
- Passionate about providing high quality treatment, care and support through evidence-based practices
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back