RMN Staff Nurse – Acute Ward
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
£27,824 - £33,153 per Annum
Hospital, Mental Health
£27,824 - £33,153 p/a | 37.5 Hrs | Flexible Shifts | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced Mental Health Nurse is required to join a small specialist mental health facility in the Burgess Hill area, working on the Acute Ward.
The service provides specialist psychiatric intensive care services and has low secure and acute wards and there is a strong MTD in place which offers a diverse range of therapies and treatments.
Details of this Staff Nurse RMN role and what our client is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- A great annual salary in the region of £27,824 to £33,153 depending on experience
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Private medical and dental plans
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free parking
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes and much more
As RMN Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in the delivery of patient treatment and support, developing positive, professional relationships with service users to optimise their engagement and recovery. You will contribute to patient assessments and care plans and will support junior team members in their training and development.
What our client is looking for in an RMN Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Mental Health Nurse
- Current NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting and with a good understanding of the Mental Health Act, although previous experience is not essential
- Committed to providing high-quality, evidence-based care and to continually developing your own skills and those of others
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back