RMN Staff Nurse
£29,605 per Annum
Hospital, Mental Health
£29,605 p/a | 37.5 Hrs | Flexible Shifts | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits
An RMN Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a small mental health hospital in Newbury which caters to men with complex and enduring mental health problems who require rehabilitation.
Details of this Staff Nurse RMN role and what our client is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- A great annual salary of £29,605
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Private medical and dental plans
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free parking and free meals whilst on duty
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes and much more
As RMN Staff Nurse, in conjunction with the strong MDT on site, you will manage and implement care and treatment programmes. Depending on your level of experience you will be supported in gaining new skills and expertise, and you will then go on to support junior team members in their development.
What our client is looking for in an RMN Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Mental Health Nurse
- Current NMC registration
- Ideally experienced working in a similar environment or demonstrate some post-registration experience
- Committed to providing high-quality, evidence-based care and to continually developing your own skills and those of others, ideally having already completed or are willing to undertake a mentorship qualification in addition to further clinical training
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back