RMN Staff Nurse
£17 - £18.25 per Hour
Hospital, Mental Health
48 Hrs | Days or Nights | Great Staff Benefits | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
A specialist mental health rehabilitation facility in the Redhill area is currently recruiting for a qualified Mental Health Nurse to join their clinical team.
The facility provides specialist rehabilitation and support to men and women of working age with enduring mental illnesses, with locked, open and step-down wards on site. Service users typically have not responded well to conventional treatment and need additional support and treatment to support their recovery.
Details of this RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
- 48 hours per week, worked on an internal rotation
- Great hourly rates of pay in the region of £17 to £18.25 depending on experience, with enhanced overtime and Bank Holiday rates
- A private pension scheme
- A thorough induction programme, ongoing training and development programmes and regular supervisions and appraisals
- Free uniforms, DBS check and meals whilst on duty
- Childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and on-site parking available
- An employee assistance scheme and much more
As RMN Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in implementing patient treatment programmes and in the safe management of medications and controlled drugs.
Applicants for this RMN Staff Nurse vacancy post should be/have:
- NMC registered as a Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting, although newly qualified nurses are encouraged to apply, and the hospital provides a very comprehensive preceptorship programme
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns that includes days, nights and weekends
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back