Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £31,260 p/a – Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits & L+D
One of the UK’s leading private mental healthcare service providers is currently looking to recruit an experienced Mental Health Nurse to join their specialist hospital in South-West London.
The hospital provides a range of mental health treatment, rehabilitation and support services and in this role, you will work on a ward specialising in the treatment of young adults with eating disorders.
Details of this RMN Staff Nurse – CAMHS/Eating Disorder Ward role and what our client is offering:
• 38.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• A great annual salary of £31,260
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions and enhanced maternity pay schemes
• Private medical and dental plans and NMC renewal fees paid
• Free parking and cycle to work schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Some industry-leading learning and development programmes and the opportunity to progress your career within a leading national organisation
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Nurse – CAMHS/Eating Disorders:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse
• Experienced working in either CAMHS services or in the treatment of eating disorders, ideally experienced in both
• Committed to providing high-quality, evidence-based care and to continually developing your own skills and those of others, ideally having already completed or are willing to undertake a mentorship qualification in addition to additional post-registration studies
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.