Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | 40 Hrs – Days | Paid Breaks | Good CQC | Supernumerary Hours
An experienced Mental Health Nurse/RMN with a background in dementia care is required to lead and develop a small mental health unit in a Preston care home.
The care home is fully CQC compliant and provides care and support packages to adults of all ages with a diverse range of needs, including caring for adults with physical and learning disabilities, elderly frail nursing and dementia nursing care needs.
What the home has to offer the successful RMN Unit Nurse Manager:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week
• Great pay rates of £17.50 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• Paid breaks
• Predominantly day shifts
• 1 supernumerary shift per week
As Unit Nurse Manager, coordinate the planning and implementation of care within the unit along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
What we are looking for in an RMN Unit Nurse Manager:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate proven experience working in elderly and dementia care, with some leadership experience
• Strong leadership and management skills and confident leading both clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards, national minimum care standards and Health and Safety legislation
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.