RN Deputy Nurse Manager
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£16.30 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.30 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £37.3K p/a | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | 44 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC
A leading Wigan nursing home currently requires an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse with management experience to join their team as Deputy Nurse Manager.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia care in a home from home setting and is owned and operated by a large national care group.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
- 44 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day shifts only, with some evenings & weekends required for quality monitoring purposes etc
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £16.30 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £37,300
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a state-of-the-art home
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD/Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back