RN Night Nurse
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18 p/h – Band 6/£33,696 p/a | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | 36 Hrs – Nights | Small Nursing Home | Sponsorship Available |
A small private nursing home in a rural setting in the Buckie area currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis and work full-time nights.
The home offers general medical/elderly frail nursing care to older people from the local community in a home from home setting.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
• Flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Very competitive hourly rates of £18, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and gives an annual salary of £33,696
• A friendly and supportive working environment, with a thorough induction and L&D opportunities
• Sponsorship is available for Tier 2 applicants
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disability/RNLD Nurses will all be considered for this role
• Ideally you will have prior experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• You will be confident managing and administering medications and care plans
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back