RN Night Nurse
Newton Aycliffe, County Durham
£16.13 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£16.13 per hour (Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £36,905.44 per annum) | 33 or 44 Hours | Nights | Elderly Care | Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Fantastic Benefits | £1K Welcome Bonus
One of County Durham’s leading elderly care homes is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work 3 nights per week on a permanent basis.
The Newton Aycliffe home offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care to older people from the local area and is fully compliant with all CQC essential standards, receiving an overall Good grade following the last inspection.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse role:
- Permanent contract’s of either 33 or 44 hours working night shifts
- Competitive rates of pay of £16.13 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a basic annual salary up to £36,905.44
- A welcome bonus of £1,000 (subject to T&Cs)
- A company pension scheme and life assurance
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Registered Nurse, you will contribute to the high-quality clinical service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse post should be/have:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally you will have experience in a long-term adult care setting, or will be willing to develop your skills and knowledge in this sector
- You will be flexible to adhere to a 7 day rota
- Confident delivering clinical care, administering medications and completing clinical records in line with CQC essential standards
- Passionate about high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back