RN Nurse Home Manager
£50,000 - £55,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£50,000 - £55,000 p/a – Band 8a/8b Equivalent | 40 Hrs – Days | RGN or RMN Considered | Elderly & Dementia Home
A 40+ bedded nursing home in Dunstable currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with home management experience to work as Registered Home Manager.
The home offers elderly frail, dementia and disability nursing care packages.
Details of this RN Nurse Home Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, working mainly weekday day shifts, however some flexibility will be required for quality monitoring and on-call purposes
- A very competitive annual salary in the region of £50,000 to £55,000 which is equivalent to NHS Band 8a/8b rates of pay
As CQC Registered Nursing Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
The qualities, experience and skills our client require in a Nurse Home Manager:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Ideally you will be RGN/Adult Nurse qualified but RMN/Mental Health Nurses with substantial nursing home experience will also be considered
- Demonstrate proven management level experience in an elderly care home setting
- Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a strong leader
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back