RN Nursing Home Manager
Up to £60,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
Up to £60,000 | 37 Hrs | Days | General Nursing Home | Good CQC
An experienced, Nurse-qualified Nursing Home Manager is required to lead and develop a large general nursing home on the outskirts of Cambridge.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly and disability nursing care packages, with great facilities and a real family home feel throughout.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 37 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- A great annual salary of up to £60,000
- A strong regional management structure to support you in your role
As CQC Registered Nursing Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
The qualities, experience and skills our client require in a Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD:
- Qualified Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
- Current NMC registration
- Demonstrate proven managerial experience in an elderly care environment, with a proven track record of success
- Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back