Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17 - £20 p/h (NHS Band 7 equivalent) | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | 42 Hrs – Days or Nights | MH/Dementia Home | Good CQC
A leading Burton care home currently has vacancies for RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to join their clinical team on a full-time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is locally owned and operated and specialises in offering round the clock care to older adults with dementia and mental health conditions.
Details of these RN Registered Nurse vacancies and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 42 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive rates of pay in the region of £17 to £20 per hour depending on experience
• Paid breaks and mileage (if applicable)
• A company pension scheme
• Regular reviews and supervisions and support with professional development
• A performance-based bonus scheme and financial incentives
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
In this RN role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate previous experience working in a dementia/mental health setting and confident working with service users with challenging behaviours
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.