RN Registered Nurse
£16.57 - £20.37 (Inc Enhancements) per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part -Time Days &/or Nights | General Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading Christchurch nursing home is currently looking to recruit RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to strengthen their clinical team, with full and part-time contracts and flexible shifts available.
The large home is fully CQC compliant and offers a beautiful environment for older people to enjoy their retirement, with great facilities and hotel style accommodation.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse post and what the home is offering:
- Permanent contracts on a full or part-time basis, with days, nights or rotation available
- Excellent pay rates starting from £16.57 per hour and increasing to up to £20.37 with all enhancements which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and in a fully CQC compliant home
- Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
- A company pension scheme
- A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
In this Registered Nurse role, you will be responsible for planning, delivering and evaluating resident care plans. You will manage medications, complete clinical records and lead a team of Carers in the delivery of personal care.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with NMC pin
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Committed to providing excellent standards of clinical and personal care
- Flexible to support a 24 hour care service
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back