RN Registered Nurse
£18.60 + Paid Breaks per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.60 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £38.6K | RGN/RMN Considered | 40 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Small Nursing Home - Good CQC
A small private nursing home in the Tavistock area is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN) to strengthen their clinical team.
The independently owned and operated home is fully CQC compliant and offers general elderly nursing and dementia care in a home from home environment.
Details of the Registered Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
- Full-time, permanent contracts of up to 40 hours per week, although applicants looking for part-time hours may also be considered
- Permanent nights or rotating shifts available
- Very competitive rates of pay of £18.60, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals an annual salary of £38,688 for a 40-hour working week
- A supportive working environment in a CQC compliant home
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Registered Nurse, you will coordinate, manage and implement care plans for a caseload of residents in addition to leading a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will all be considered
- Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home or elderly care setting, or demonstrate a keen interest in working in the care home sector
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 24/7 rota to meet the needs of the home
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back