Roaming Staff Nurse
£21.82 - £22.91 per Hour
£21.82 - £22.91 p/h – Up to £57K/Band 7 Equivalent | 48 Hours - Nights | Covering Sites Across Liverpool | Good CQC
A Merseyside care group is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Roaming/Peripatetic Staff Nurse and cover night shifts in their care homes throughout Liverpool.
Details of this Roaming Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 48 hours per week on flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
- Great hourly rates of pay from £21.82 to £22.91 which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary of up to £57,180
- Support when revalidating and ongoing training opportunities
In this Night Nurse role, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of care for a caseload of residents. You will manage and update clinical records, administer medications and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care, ensuring the holistic, medical and social needs of each individual resident are met.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- A driver with access to a vehicle for work purposes
- You will be experienced in an elderly/dementia care or long-term adult care setting and will be able to independently manage care plans and medications
- You will be flexible to work night shifts over a 7 day rota
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back