Rotational Band 6 Radiographer
Westminster, Greater London
£36,076 per Annum
Job ref No. SWJ1718
City of Westminster, London [Greater London]
Up to £36,076 p/a DoE – Band 6 | 37.5 Hours | Rotational Role | Great Benefits | L and D Prospects
A leading Westminster hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer to join their imaging department as Senior/Band 6 Radiographer and work in a rotational role.
Details of this Senior Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• Full time, permanent contract
• An excellent annual salary of up to £35,030
• A private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance
• A range of retail and leisure discounts
• Ongoing training and development opportunities including the opportunity to undertake specialist training in Mammography, MRI and CT scanning
• Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
• 27 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Private healthcare cover
• A supportive and friendly working environment, with employee recognition schemes
As Senior Diagnostic Radiographer, you will play a key role in the day-to-day delivery imaging services to a diverse patient mix in addition to supporting junior colleagues and contributing to departmental management.
You will rotate between general X-Ray, theatres and fluoroscopy, with the opportunity to develop your skills and work in other areas such CT, MRI and Mammography.
What we are looking for:
• Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
• A minimum of 2 years post qualification UK experience, with experience in general radiography and theatres
• Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A team player with a flexible, positive and proactive approach
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back