Rotational Nurse RMN/RNLD
Burgess Hill, Mid Sussex
£27,824 to £33,153 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£27,824 to £33,153 per annum (NHS Band 6) | Full Time Hours Available | Great Benefits | 6 Month Rotation Between Mental Health Wards | £5000.00 Welcome Bonus |
A leading national provider of health and social care services is currently recruiting for a qualified Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse to join their Mid-Sussex mental health hospital.
The facility offers round the clock care and support to adults with a range of needs, with wards specialising in male and female HDU, acute, low secure and personality disorders. In this role you will work on each of the wards for 6 months on a rotational basis, before choosing which you would like to permanently work on.
Details of this Registered Nurse RMN/RNLD position and what our client is offering:
• Full time hours on a permanent contract, covering flexible shifts
• A great annual salary from £27,824 to £33,153 (NHS Band 6)
• DBS fee paid
- £5000.00 Welcome Bonus
• Great training & development opportunities
• 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
• Sick pay and enhanced maternity pay
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts
• Cycle to work, childcare vouchers and pension schemes
• Free parking and Meals provided
- Life Assurance and Medical Cover
- Pension Contribution
- Relocation Allowance
As a Registered Nurse you will be working with a mixed specialised team, assisting the staff in the management of the wards
The successful candidate for this Registered Nurse RMN/RNLD post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate proven experience working with service users living with mental health conditions and mental illness
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided.
For more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back