Scrub/Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP
Enfield, North London
Up to £32,000 per Annum
Up to £32,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits
A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit for an experienced RGN or ODP qualified Theatre Nurse or Theatre Practitioner to work in their hospital in Enfield.
Details of this Theatre Nurse (RGN)/Theatre Practitioner (ODP) position are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- A competitive annual salary of up to £32,000
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- A company pension scheme
- Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
As Theatre Nurse (RGN)/Theatre Practitioner (ODP), you will work in the busy theatres team, specialising ideally in anaesthetics and scrub and ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse (RGN)/Theatre Practitioner (ODP vacancy should meet the following criteria:
- Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- Proven experience working in both scrub and anaesthetics
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
- Ideally have successfully completed an approved anaesthetics course and/or a recognised mentorship qualification or be willing to undertake these
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back