Enfield, Greater London
Up to £33,000 per Annum
Up to £33,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits
A leading Enfield hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or ODP with experience working as Theatre Scrub to join their Theatres Department.
Details of this Scrub Nurse/ODP vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- An excellent annual salary of up to £33,000
- A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
- A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
- Generous annual leave allowance
What we are looking for in a Theatre Scrub :
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience working as a Theatre Scrub with a varied case mix
- Ideally have also undertaken ILS/ALS along with a mentorship course such as ENB 998 and an Advanced Scrub Practitioner Course
- Committed to maintaining the highest standards of customer care and patient safety
To apply for this role please submit your CV through the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back