£30,000 - £35,000 per Annum
£30,000 - £35,000 p/a | 37.5 hours | Days | Excellent Benefits | L&D Prospects | ENT Experience Preferred
A state-of-the-art private operating theatre in Haringey currently requires an RGN Scrub Nurse or ODP Practitioner to join their team on a full-time basis.
Details of this Scrub Nurse/ODP position are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day shifts only
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
- Some excellent staff benefits including a pension scheme, life assurance and private medical plans
- Extensive opportunities to undertake training and development, and progress your career within a leading private healthcare organisation
You will join an expanding team which provides the highest possible standards of clinical care and customer service to private patients and will gain experience working within a highly experienced MDT alongside expert clinicians and leading surgeons.
Applicants for this Scrub Nurse/ODP post should meet the following criteria:
- Adult General Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience working as a Theatre Scrub, ideally with ENT experience
- Have successfully completed ENB998 plus ILS or ALS in addition to an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification, or be willing to undertake these
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back