Scrub Nurse / ODP - Opthalmic
£28,000 per Annum
Up to £28,000 per annum (DoE)| 30 Hours - Days | Great staff benefits
One of the UK’s leading independent providers of ophthalmic services is currently looking for an experienced Scrub Nurse / ODP to join a friendly team in supporting with ophthalmic duties, in their modern, purpose-built facility in the Ipswich area.
Details of this Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse/ODP vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A fantastic salary offered up to £28,000 dependant on experience
• Annual pay reviews and increases
• A permanent, full-time contract at 30 hours per week on day shifts
• 30 hours across 3 days with a weekend commitment
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development prospects
What we are looking for in an Ophthalmic Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
• 12 months post-registration experience is preferred
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic and able to promote a positive attitude in work
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Holly Gregg at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back