Up to £36000 per annum (DoE) | 40 Hrs - Days | Generous ann leave allowance
A well-lead, state-of-the-art surgery facility, offering the full range of non-surgical and surgical treatments, in central London currently has an exciting vacancy for an enthusiastic Scrub Nurse/ODP to strengthen the team of theatres staff.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week
• Day shifts only (4 days a week)
• A competitive annual salary up to £36,000 depending on experience
• 35 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
• A fantastic, supportive working environment
As Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures including gynaecology, Plastics & Gynaecology. You will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Willing to further develop your skills and knowledge, ideally having completed or willing to undertake an Advanced Scrub Practitioner or Surgical First Assist qualification
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.