£29,131 to £35,374 per annum | 38 Hours – Days | Great Benefits
One of the UK’s leading independent providers of ophthalmic services is currently looking for an experienced Theatre Scrub Nurse / ODP to join a friendly team in their modern, state-of-the-art facility in the Sheffield area.
Details of this Scrub Nurse/ODP vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A fantastic salary offered up to £35,374, plus 2 x annual bonuses
• Annual pay reviews and increases
• A permanent, full-time contract at 38 hours per week
• Day shifts only (4 days, 7:30am-5:30pm - only 1 in 4 weekends)
• Company pension scheme
• Continuous training and development programme
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
What we are looking for in a Scrub Nurse/ODP:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
• 12 months post-registration experience
• At least 1 year experience as a Theatre Scrub Nurse
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic and able to promote a positive attitude in work
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.