Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP
£24,000 to £32,000 per Annum
37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Company Benefits | Free Parking | CPD Programmes
A leading private hospital on the outskirts of Chelmsford is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or ODP to join their team working full time as Scrub Nurse.
Details of this Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis working day shifts only
- A competitive annual salary from £24,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
- Competitive salary dependent upon skills and qualifications
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
As Scrub Nurse/Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures including general surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, ophthalmic, plastics and urology. You will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
Applicants for this Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate at least 6 months experience working as a Theatre Scrub
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
- Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 9630 339.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back