Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP
£23,000 - £28,500 per Annum
£23,000 - £28,500 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Staff Benefits | Scrub Experience Essential
A small private hospital in Stafford currently has a vacancy for an RGN or ODP with Scrub experience to join their team.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
- A competitive annual salary from £23,000 to £28,500 depending on experience
- Opportunities to undertake training, development and to progress your career
- A contributory pension scheme and life assurance cover
- Private medical cover
- Staff counselling schemes, childcare vouchers and subsidised meals whilst on duty
As Theatre Scrub Nurse/Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures including general surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, ophthalmic, plastics and endoscopy. You will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
Applicants for this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
- Adult/General Nurse (RGN) with NMC registration or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) with HCPC registration
- Demonstrable post registration experience in a theatre environment with scrub skills
- Experienced in a range of surgical specialties including one or more of the following areas: anaesthetics, orthopaedics, ophthalmology, spinal surgery, endoscopy, gynaecology, urology, general surgery and plastic surgery
- Demonstrate evidence of ongoing professional development
- Flexible to work a varied shift pattern between the hours of 7.30am and 8.30pm, 7 days per week, although start and finish times may depend on theatre activity
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back