The City of Westminster
£28,000 to £42,000 per Annum
Between £28,000 and £42,000 per Annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Greater London area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or ODP to join their theatre team working as a Scrub Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the Scrub Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
- A full-time permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Day Shifts
- A competitive annual salary of between £28,000 and £42,000
- Salary enhancements for unsocial hours where applicable (15% of basic pay)
- 35 days annual leave which increases with service length
- A company pension scheme and private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work/public transport season ticket loan schemes
- A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
As Theatre Scrub Nurse/Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures in specialisms including orthopaedics, breast, colorectal, urology and gynaecology. You will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
What we’re looking for in a Scrub Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate proven experience working as a Theatre Scrub with a varied case mix
- Willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
- Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back