Scrub Nurse/Theatre Practitioner
City of Westminster
£33,530 - £35,500 per Annum
£33,530 - £35,500 per annum DOE | 37.5 Hours | Days | Great Benefits
A leading Westminster hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for a Theatre Scrub Nurse or ODP to join their Operating Department on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts. Shift patterns include 07:00am – 21:00pm, Monday – Saturday.
• A competitive annual salary of up to £35,500 depending on experience
• Private healthcare
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• A vast range of rewards
As Theatre Scrub Nurse, you will aid in carrying out a variety of complex procedures including Orthopaedic Surgery, Spinal Surgery, Breast Care, Gastroenterology, Hepatobiliary and Hepatology surgery, Sports and Exercise Medicine, Urgent Care, Urology, and Robotic Surgery.
What we are looking for in a Theatre Scrub Nurse:
• Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Willing to participate in flexible working pattern
• Prior experience as a Theatre Nurse, or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) is preferred
• Ideally have scrub experience in Robotic Surgery: SI and XI Da Vinci Robot. Robotic Gynae, Urology and Colorectal
• Passionate about ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety
• Enthusiastic and motivated
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back