Up to £37,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract | Days or Nights | Great Benefits
A focused, flexible and motivated Scrub Nurse or Theatre Practitioner (ODP) is required to work in a leading Hereford hospital a permanent, basis.
You will be joining an extremely renowned Healthcare Charity, offering a vast range of first-class medical and surgical services performed by expert and experienced consultants.
Details of this Scrub Nurse/ Theatre Practitioner ODP position and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract ideally of 37.5 hours per week
• Days or Nights
• A competitive annual salary up to £37,000, depending on experience
• A unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package
• Free access to Fitness & Wellbeing clubs
• Free private healthcare
• Free parking onsite
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Scrub Nurse/Practitioner, your role will be to provide exemplary planned care and supporting the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre. Also, you will ensure a high standard nursing care for patients within the Operating Department and ensuring patient safety and dignity measures are observed at all times.
Applicants for this Scrub Nurse/ Theatre Practitioner ODP post should meet the following specification:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RN1/RNA/RGN or HCPC registered ODP/Theatre Practitioner
• Ideally able to scrub for a variety of surgical specialties
• A great team worker
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Klaudia Kajdan at SYK Recruitment now on 01274 888994.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.