£28,500 per Annum
£28,500 p/a Plus Enhancements | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading Salisbury hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for a RGN or ODP qualified Theatre Practitioner to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Theatre Practitioner vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive annual salary up to £28,500
• 30% enhancements on Saturdays, 50% enhancement on Sundays
• DBS check is free of charge
• 33 days annual leave including bank holidays with buy and sell option
• Free private medical insurance
• Free life assurance
• Free onsite parking
• Free staff uniform
• Company pension scheme
• Subsidised meals
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
As Scrub Nurse/Practitioner, your role will be to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care whilst supporting the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre.
What we are looking for in a Theatre Scrub:
• Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Have substantial experienced working in perioperative care across a varied case mix, and ideally have successfully completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification or post-registration studies in the role and be willing to undertake further professional development
• Passionate about ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Holly Gregg at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back