Scrub Theatre Practitioner
£30,000 - £36,500 per Annum
Hospital, Physical Disability
£30,000 - £36,500 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits
A leading Sutton hospital requires an experienced RGN or ODP qualified Scrub Practitioner to join the team on their Operating Department.
Details of this Scrub Theatre Practitioner (RGN/ODP) position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, working flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary from £30,000 to £36,500, plus enhancements where applicable
• A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Health and wellness programmes, plus occupational health and physiotherapy services
• Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training and swimming lessons
• Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
• Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
The position will require a flexible approach as you will work in various surgical specialities throughout your working week, delivering consistently high-quality patient post-operative care along with participating in theatre on-call rotas.
Applicants for this Scrub Theatre Practitioner (RGN/ODP) position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB998
• At least 2 years’ experience in a scrub setting across a diverse case mix, ideally with experience in orthopaedics
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
• Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back