£35000 to £39000 per annum plus enhancements (Up to NHS Band 7 equivalent) | 37.5 Hrs | Days | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in Kingston is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or ODP with a strong background in Anaesthetics to work as Senior Anaesthetic Practitioner on a permanent basis.
Details of this Senior Anaesthetic Practitioner RGN/ODP position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £35000 to £39000 per annum plus enhancements (Up to NHS Band 7 equivalent)
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance/death in service cover
• Private medical cover
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Subsidised meals whilst on duty
• A staff counselling and support service
As Senior Anaesthetic Practitioner RGN/ODP, you coordinate and deliver high-quality patient care, ensuring a safe and effective pre-operative service. You will be working with patients undergoing a range of surgical procedures including orthopaedics, gynaecology, ophthalmic and plastic surgery, in addition to endoscopy patients.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics Team Leader RGN/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB998, an approved anaesthetics qualification in addition to further evidence of continuing professional development
• Proven post-registration experience, ideally with experience working in a senior role in an anaesthetic setting, with a proven track record of success
• Strong communication skills and an effective leader of people, with a flexible and motivated approach
• IT literate and IV qualified
• Demonstrate a good understanding of risk management, with comprehensive knowledge of anaesthetic practices
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.