Senior Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner/ODP
The City of Westminster
£41,102 to £45,669 per Annum
£41,102 to £45,669 per Annum + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the London area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or ODP to join their Theatres team working as Senior Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner, on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Senior Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner role and what the hospital is offering:
- A competetive annual salary of between £41,102 and £45,669
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Shift enhancements where applicable
- Day Shifts
- Pension Scheme
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- A vast range of rewards that you would associate with a leading healthcare provider
As Theatre Practitioner, your role will be to provide exemplary planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention supporting the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre, taking on the roles of a surgical practitioner, dual role and advanced surgical practitioner.
What we’re looking for in a Senior Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
- Post graduate experience in a UK theatre
- Post graduate experience with Anaesthetics and have completed a relevant Anaesthetics course
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back