Senior Care Assistant - Days or Nights
£10.73 to £10.94 per Hour
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Residential Care, Support Worker
£10.73 to £10.94 per hour | 42 Hours | Day or Night Shifts | “Good” CQC
A modern, purpose built residential and dementia care home in the Rothley area is looking to recruit a qualified and experienced Senior Care Assistant to support their care team on a permanent, full-time basis.
About the Senior Care Assistant role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract working 42 hours
• A competitive hourly pay from £10.73 to £10.94
• Day or night shifts available
• A fantastic opportunity to work in luxury, CQC compliant home
As part of the role, you will participate in the formulation of individual care plans for each resident to ensure that this information is person centred and updated on a regular basis.
What we’re looking for in a Senior Care Assistant:
• A qualified Care Assistant with relevant qualifications - NVQ/SVQ Level 2/NVQ/SVQ Level 3
• Previous care experience in a UK care home, ideally at a senior level
• Able to lead, develop and motivate a team
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back