Nursing Home, Residential Care, Support Worker
£11.36 per hour | 42 Hours | Days
A large, modern care home in Sandbach is looking to recruit a Care Assistant to join their care team on a permanent, full-time basis.
About the Senior Care Assistant role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract working 42 hours
• A competitive hourly pay of £11.36
• Day Shifts
As part of the role, you will participate in the formulation of individual care plans for each resident to ensure that this information is person centred and updated on a regular basis.
What we’re looking for in a Senior Care Assistant:
• A qualified Care Assistant with relevant qualifications (NVQ/SVQ Level 2 minimum)
• Previous care experience in a UK care home
• Able to lead, develop and motivate a team
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.