Senior Care Assistant/Team Leader
£10.40 per Hour
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£10.40 per hour | 38.5 Hours | Nights | Experience & Medication Training Essential
A large nursing home in North-West Glasgow currently has vacancies for SVQ Level 3 qualified Senior Carers to work full-time, permanent nights.
Details of this Senior Care Assistant/Team Leader position and what our client is offering:
- Permanent contracts of 38.5 hours per week
- Night shifts only, covering a 7-day rota
- Excellent pay rates of £10.40 per hour
- Free uniforms
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- A fantastic working environment in a purpose-built, modern care home
- Opportunities for ongoing training and development in addition to a comprehensive induction
Applicants for these Senior Care Assistant/Team Leader positions should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a minimum of SVQ or NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, have completed medication training and have current SSSC registration
- Demonstrate substantial experience working in an elderly care environment ideally with experience in a Senior Carer or equivalent supervisory role
- Passionate about high quality care
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back