£11 per Hour
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£11 p/h – Circa £24K | 42 Hours – Days | Elderly Care
A small, private care home in the Caldicot area currently has a vacancy for an experienced HCA/Care Assistant to work as Senior Carer on days.
The home offers elderly and dementia care in a great setting, and you will be joining a strong team that provide excellent standards of care and living to residents.
Details of this Senior Carer position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- Competitive pay rates of £11 per hour, which equates to a salary in the region of £24,000
- A friendly and supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development prospects
What we are looking for:
- Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care, ideally in addition to a Level 3 qualification and medication training
- Demonstrate proven experience in a UK care home setting, ideally in older peoples’ services
- Confident leading a team of care staff and in all aspects of care plan management
- A passion for providing high-quality care and for making a difference in the lives of others
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back