Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£11.00 to £12.00 per hour | 35 Hrs – Days | Elderly and Disability Care | Good CQC | Experience Essential
A small private care home in the Hitchin area is currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Care Assistant to progress to Deputy Manager to support with the day to day running of the home.
The CQC compliant home provides elderly and disability care packages and is family-run.
Details of this Senior Care Assistant position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 35 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible day shifts which will include alternate weekends or 1 in 3
• Great pay rates of £11.00 to £12.00 per hour
As Senior Care Assistant, you will work alongside the Registered Manager and learn to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources and promoting the best possible standards of care.
Applicants for this Senior Care Assistant should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, ideally having completed or currently undertaking NVQ Level 4/Registered Managers Award/Diploma Level 5 or a recognised equivalent
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a senior capacity in a UK care home setting
• A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• Flexible to meet the needs of the service and to cover shifts in emergencies
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.