Senior Community MSK Physiotherapist
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£30,000 - £38,000 per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Community
Full-Time Days | Great Company Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced MSK Physiotherapist to take a senior position working in a community-based role in Hemel Hempstead and the surrounding areas.
Details of this Senior Community MSK Physiotherapist position and what our client is offering:
- Full-time hours on days only
- A competitive annual salary from £30,000 to £38,000 depending on experience
- A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus a day off for your birthday
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and an employee assistance programme
As Senior Community MSK Physiotherapist you will work with patients living with a variety of musculoskeletal conditions and will undertake assessments and diagnoses of patients, creating, implementing and reviewing treatment programmes.
In addition to managing a patient caseload, you will work to build positive professional relationships with key stakeholders, in addition to supporting junior colleagues and physiotherapy students.
Applicants for this Senior Community MSK Physiotherapist post should meet the following specification:
- Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and CSP membership
- Proven post-graduate experience within an MSK role, ideally within a community setting
- Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
- A driver who has access to a vehicle for work purposes, as the role will require you to work in a variety of clinics, however you will be based in a location of your preference
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back