Senior Critical Care Nurse
City of Westminster, Greater London
£38,000 + Enhancements per Annum
£38,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours - Internal Rotation | Great Benefits & Prospects
An RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in Critical Care/ICU is required to work as Senior Staff Nurse in an exclusive hospital in the Harley Street medical district.
The role will involve supporting departmental leadership and deputising for the Charge Nurse as required. You will contribute to the day to day running of the department, ensuring the highest standards of care and patient safety to both level 2/HDU and level 3/ICU patients.
What the hospital is offering the successful Critical Care Senior Nurse & details of the role:
- A competitive annual salary of up to £38,000 depending on experience, plus 9% shift enhancements
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, working flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- An industry leading staff benefits package which includes a private pension and medical, annual salary reviews and much more
- Fantastic opportunities for career development and progression
Candidates for this ICU Senior Staff Nurse role will meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RNA/RNA
- Demonstrate proven, recent experience working in an ICU/ITU/Critical Care setting and have completed a recognised 60 credit Critical Care/ICU qualification
- Ideally experienced in advanced respiratory ventilation, neuro, cardiothoracic and oncology, and willing to further develop your skills and knowledge in these areas
- Motivated, proactive and able to lead, support and mentor a team and have completed a teaching/mentoring qualification
- Flexible towards shift patterns and able to work flexible shifts over a 24/7 rota
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back