£35,000 - £39,000 p/a – Up to Band 7 Equivalent (DoE) | 37.5 Hours - Days or Nights | Great Benefits & Prospects
An RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in Critical Care/ICU is required to join a leading West Yorkshire hospital and work as Senior Critical Care Nurse.
What the hospital is offering the successful Critical Care Senior Nurse & details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary from £35,000 - £39,000 depending on experience
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, working days and nights
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover, plus a generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Free onsite car park
This role will involve supporting leadership of the small ICU team in Leeds whilst delivering excellent patient care to critical care patients. Initially you will be caring for a patient caseload of cardiology, gastro and sleep apnoea patients.
Candidates for this Critical Care Senior Nurse role will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RNA/RNA
• Demonstrate proven, recent experience leading a critical care unit and have completed a post graduate critical care course
• Motivated, proactive and able to lead, support and mentor a team, ideally having already completed a teaching/mentoring qualification
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic and motivated
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.