Senior Diagnostic Radiographer
Kingston Upon Thames, Greater London
Up to £26,450 per Annum
Up to £26,450 p/a (FTE £49.6K) | 20 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | L&D Prospects
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer to work in a senior role in the imaging department of a leading Kingston hospital.
Details of this Senior Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
- A contract for 20 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- A very competitive annual salary of up to £26,450 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 8 pay rates, an hourly rate of £25.43 and the full-time equivalent is circa £49,600
- A comprehensive induction and training programme and ongoing opportunities to develop your skills in more specialist areas of treatment
- Some great staff benefits to support your physical, emotional and financial wellbeing
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development in addition to employee support and counselling services and discounted meals whilst on duty
As Senior Radiographer, you will work within the Multimodality Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service to a diverse patient mix along with supporting and mentoring junior colleagues and contributing to service development. You will work in General, CT, MRI, Theatres and Fluoroscopy, and will be able to further develop your skills in additional areas.
Applicants for this Senior Radiographer post should meet the following criteria;
- HCPC registered Diagnostic Radiographer
- Extensive post-registration experience across a varied case mix in general radiography in addition to expertise in fluoroscopy, X-Ray, MRI and CT scanning, ideally with mammography experience
- Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on 020 3963 0362 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back