Senior Endoscopy Nurse RGN/ODP
London, Greater London
£40,500 - £43,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Theatres
£40,500 to £43,000 per annum| 37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Staff Benefits + L&D
One of the UK’s leading private healthcare service providers is currently seeking to employ an experienced Endoscopy Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP to work as Senior Practitioner in the Endoscopy Department in their North London Facility.
Details of this Senior Endoscopy Nurse RGN/ODP position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 37.5 hours per week on day shifts only
• A competitive annual salary of up to £43,000 per annum
• Ongoing opportunities to further develop your skills and knowledge
• A company pension Scheme, Employee Assistance
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
• Employee assistance programmes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
As Senior Endoscopy Nurse RGN/ODP, duties will involve coordinating and undertaking the planning and delivery of patient care, promoting best practices in all areas of your duties.
You will effectively lead shifts and will assist with the management and organisation of care provision in the department.
Applicants for this Senior Endoscopy Nurse RGN/ODP post should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Experience in endoscopy, with up-to-date clinical skills and knowledge
• Experience with JAG accreditation and quality standards, ideally with previous experience of working in an endoscopy department with full JAG accreditation
• Ideally experienced in a supervisory post, having completed a recognised teaching or mentorship qualification
• Have successfully completed an advanced qualification in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back