Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£8.50 p/h | 36 Hour Contract - Days or Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home – Good CQC
A leading elderly and dementia nursing home in Ellesmere Port has a full-time vacancy for a Senior Healthcare Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Details of this Senior Healthcare Assistant position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Fantastic rates of pay of £8.50 per hour
• Days or night shifts available
• A fantastic working environment with an experienced and established team in place
Applicants for this Senior Healthcare Assistant post should meet the following person specification:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
• Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK care home or elderly and dementia care setting and have good knowledge and understanding of the requirements and quality standards involved
• Have some experience working in a senior or supervisory role, and confident leading a team
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexible to workday shifts covering a 7 day rota
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.